MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Remember these little puds???
Well they are now making their way to their new owners for Christmas...the Santa hat now lives on my tree due to some technical "elf design" difficulties.....a revised prototype is required! Maybe the Elves will get it right for next Christmas...tee hee!
Now! How is this for a cute little elf? In Nana's dress too I might add. This is our youngest GD.
When my eldest Granddaughter was born she was one of the first births at Greenslopes Private Hospital Maternity Unit after it opened this year. They have bought out a lovely Christmas card featuring 80 of these babies born this year. Our sweet girl is 2nd row down...4th from the left! Just had to share.
As you can see all proceeds are going to a wonderful cause....changing the lives of children with autism, one that touches our family personally!
You can go Here if you wish to order some.
That's it from yours truly for today.
Blessings Michelle xxx

9 comments:

  1. I think there is a very proud Mum there...so cute.

    Love the Christmas decos..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Michelle your little grand daughter is so beautiful,how sweet in the Santa hat and now she is famous on a card,have a lovely evening.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little granddaughters will make this Christmas extra special. She looks so cute in Santas hat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute little decorations... I need to get down to sending my decoration/cards especially to overseas...
    how cute are all those little babies... a clever fundraiser...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful little GD elf Michelle, she must make you smile all the time. Those decorations will look pretty adorning any tree. Christmas spirit is definitely at your place. Still looking for mine I'm afraid.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those little puds are very cute Michelle - and that is the most gorgeous photo of one very cute granddaughter

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your grand daughter is just precious. Love the Santa hat.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can almost hear the squeals of delight from the lucky pudding recipients when they open those little parcels. They are seriously cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweetie! She looks so cute in that hat. Lovely decorations Michelle.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.