MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Patterns are Done

Well folks as promised **4 NewPatterns** I have even surprised myself at how hard I have been working. See Christmas stitching will do that for you. So here they are.
Firstly, "Christmas Sentimentals" a set of 4 hanging ornaments for your Christmas tree.
This pattern costs $12.00 AUS plus postage & handling for overseas customers.
Next is "Merry & Bright" wall hanging...perfect for your entry as a Christmas welcome or as a gift for friends. 
This pattern costs $13.50 AUS plus postage and handling for overseas customers.
I love this next one and so enjoyed creating "Blessings & Ginger" cushion. An offering for all my mad "Gingie" friends out there.

This pattern costs $13.50AUS plus postage and handling for overseas customers.
Lastly but definitely not least is "Amongst the Holly" tote bag. So nice to make for a friend or use as a special gift bag or take your gifties to that Christmas lunch.
 
This pattern costs $13.50AUS plus postage and handling for overseas customers.
I accept payment through Paypal. If you wish to order any of these patterns please email me.
                                                           *****************
Last evening I completed the other 2 bags in the goodie bag set...
They just need some little buttons on the side of their handles and instruction writing can commence. I did warn you a while ago that I had lots of little offerings coming. Do you think my secret obsession about creating Christmas projects is out of the bag....he he!
I can now get back to the "Calendar Bears" who are almost quilted....love this little girl!
She could care less what anyone thinks of her "beach body"! I adored her from the moment she appeared out of my pencil. Stitching her was so much fun.
Yesterday I had several non-reply bloggers comment for the giveaway. I just wanted to assure you that your names are in the draw but unfortunately I could not reply to tell you so.
Well that is all from me today except to say, how wonderful it was receiving all those very supportive comments on my last post. Special thanks to Pat for your phone call and Cynthia from Digby for your beautiful comment.
Namaste and Blessings,
Michelle xxx

19 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle what awesome new patterns you have designed,love them all and i do like your little bears,Namaste my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your patterns Michelle, lovely as usual! Sharyn:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new patterns. Such a cute bear. Hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your patterns are wonderful Michelle. I love them all.Thank you for all you do for those of us who love to combine stitchery with our patchwork.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful designs Michelle.. And a perfect summary of how we should handle ignorant people we sometimes come across . Bless you Cynthia .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful patterns as always Michelle. Love your bear that's how we should all be about our bodies..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such gorgeous new designs, Michelle - I don't know how you keep on coming up with new and beautiful things but I'm very glad you do!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've outdone yourself, Michelle. Each new design is absolutely adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. All pretty patterns......but I am not thinking Christmas just yet, even though it's only 100 days to go!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful patterns, Michelle. So hard to choose a favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are all so cute. Makes me want to get started on Christmas projects.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have been very busy Michelle with such wonderful results for your labours - the designs are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the new patterns Michelle, could be something to do with the theme....woohoo Christmas is coming.....

    ReplyDelete
  14. More love creations from you Michelle....wow...

    ReplyDelete
  15. those are a wonderful set of Christmassy patterns...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooh - all this Christmas gorgeousness is making me want to drop my knitting needles now!
    Love the little goodie bags.

    ReplyDelete
  17. It is very exciting to see all your new patterns. They are all delightful. And I do like the set of goodies bags. So many wonderful Christmas ideas.
    Congratulations on all the new patterns!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.