MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Saturday, October 4, 2014

October FNWF

Last night was
hosted by the very lovely Cheryll Even though I signed up I was not sure I was going to make it as I have felt very unwell the last couple of days with some sort of issue with my middle ear. This has resulted in lots of head spinning and not in a good way. Anyway enough whining.....I decided I would do a little Christmas baking, my way of course without eggs, butter and all that carry on.
So I got out my ingredients and cut out my shapes...
 Added a little icing...
a bit more decoration and hey presto! My kind of  'no-bake' Christmas bikkies!
Don't you just love a cute "gingie".....I do! I was really pleased I actually got to join in after all.
Did you join in last night? I will be visiting later to see what everyone stitched, knitted or crocheted.
Thank you Cheryll for hosting once again.
Last week I posted that GS Lachie had entered a competition for Lego building with his pirate ship. Well he won the 6-9 yrs age group and his creation gets displayed at the "BRISBRICKS" expo this Sunday and he gets a little prize. He is thrilled beyond words! Way to go Lachie xxx

Enjoy your weekend everyone.
Namaste and Blessings,
Michelle xxx

28 comments:

  1. Oh wow Michelle, those are my kind of baking :-) I could just see them displayed in a bowl with some cinammon sticks :-) And best of all, they dont put weight on the hips like real ones do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....and low calorie too! Congrats to Lachie, Lego is a fantastic hobby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Lachie, that is so cool! And those gingies are too cute! That is my kind of baking! Hope you are feeling better soon.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cute gingies. Congrats Lachie. Hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that is the cutest baking I've seen in ages Michelle!

    So sorry about your dizzies issue - I can definitely sympathise! - just take care of yourself & be safe... x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done to Lachie! Definitely my kind of baking......calorie free, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done to Lachie...and those Gingies are the cutest..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your gingerbread cookies, Michelle. Congratulations to Lachie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done Lachie!! I love your no cook ginger bread men now tat's a biscuit that's not going to add any unwanted kilo's if you over indulge :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  10. how cute are your gingies... take care and I hope you feel heaps better soon.... need to be well for Wednesday!!! Well done Lachie... it looks fantastic..
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great baking! Hoping you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you are feeling better. Love your gingerbread men. Congratulations to Lachie.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your no bake biccies Michelle. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I believe middle ear problems are the pitts Hope you are feeling better soon
    My kind of gingies No weight gain there
    Well done to Lachie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Michelle,oh well done Lachie what an achievement ,thats so awesome mate.I love your gingerbread men Michelle,they are very cute.xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those gingies look good enough to eat! Well done to Lachy, very proud grandmother there and rightly so.Hope the ear clears up soon

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sending my congrats to lachie...well done! Love mr ginger and his friends too. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love those gingerbread men. Super cute. X

    ReplyDelete
  19. That's my kind of baking, love them. Hope the middle ear is better. Not a nice one to have. Congrats to Lachie.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your gingerbread dudes are adorable Michelle.

    You rock Lachie. Congratulations on your win, How exciting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. glad you got yourself balanced again.
    loving those gingies! very cute.
    well done to Lachie too, how exciting..

    ReplyDelete
  22. I hope you are feeling much better Michelle.
    I love those little NO FAT " Gingies".
    Congratulations to Lachie, good design must run in the family.
    Hugs R.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cutest little gingies Michelle - fantastic idea. Well done to Lachie - how exciting for him

    ReplyDelete
  24. How cute are your gingerbread men , they look just adorable . Congrats to Lachie , quite an accomplishment ! Hugs Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  25. Cute little gingies, not long till Christmas now :) Well done Lachie, lego is such a great toy. xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lovely little ornaments Michelle. Congratulations to Lachie and hope you are feeling much better.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Cute gingerbread men ornaments. Awesome pirate ship!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.