MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Monday, April 25, 2016

Lest We Forget

I always like to commemorate Anzac Day by embracing the life I enjoy thanks to the sacrifice of the brave people who defended our way of life and still keep us safe today. Making sure that I don't ever take for granted this country and it's freedom that they loved and for many never came home to.
So an Anzac bikkie or two will be consumed.
From a favourite tin...
Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

4 comments:

  1. lest we forget xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lest we forget. To all our brave men and women in the armed services, both past and present, a very big THANK YOU. Guida.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's wonderful that the ANZAC tradition & commemorations are still so strong... as it should be!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.