MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Friday, June 10, 2016

Pudding Ted Revamp

My design "Pudding Ted" is such a little cutie. When my LQS Quirky Quilts thought they might like to have his pattern in the shop I decided a new sample was in order.
So a newly traced Ted is in the hoop and I  am  going to stitch it in my favourite Cottage Garden Thread Mistletoe.
So that's my project for this evening's stitching.
My bedtime reading has come to an end.....another Nora Roberts book.
Bit scary but I loved it. Don’t you hate that feeling of being thrilled to find out the ending but sad the journey is over. Oh well! The good thing is there are so many stories out there just waiting for me to slip between the pages.
Enjoy your weekend.
Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

15 comments:

  1. Hi my lovely friend ,your teddy cushion is sooo vvverryy cute,I love it in the red ,yes I no what you mean when you finish a good book there is an emptiness,hope you have a lovely evening my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pudding Ted is very cute!! He will be very popular in the shop. Yes it is sad when a book comes to an end but there are lots of others to discover and that is exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That poor teddy - he is certainly overloaded...very cute though

    ReplyDelete
  4. awe....that poor teddy.......to much 'stuffing'!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL .. Love him... ......
    Hope you find a new book soon...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, Ted likes his pudding......for sure! I read on of Nora Roberts' books and enjoyed it, read another and didn't like it.....perhaps it depends on the setting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute teddy - I think I'd be sleeping too if my tum was that full :-) Happy stitching and have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute teddy - I know how he feels. I don't know how yoiu get so much reading and stitching done!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ted looks so content with the pudding. Enjoy the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a fun block Michelle - enjoy your stitching. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is one really cute teddy. Have fun re stitching it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Will his belly stay the same size or is the waistline just a little larger?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your little teddy is soooo cute

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.