MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

A FNWF Reminder

I am hoping to be working on my Baltimore Quilt borders on Friday night when Cheryll from Gone Stitchin' hosts...
You can sign up HERE and join us. It is a lovely feeling to know that other stitchers all over the Country and often the world are stitching along too. Then you can visit them over the weekend and see exactly what they were stitching, knitting, crocheting, drawing, beading.....its a good incentive to settle down with a maybe long time ufo as I hope to be.
Speaking of which...I have 2 swags and a heart on....yippee!
Sorry about the crinkles...hard appliquing with a whole quilt and not getting crinkles.
Ok this is a quick post...I know unusual for me! But I have a date for stitching with friends. I am being fair and taking hexies from Brinton Hall. That way there can be chatting and not toooo much concentration. Lol!
I wish you a beautiful day.
Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

10 comments:

  1. What a lovely project to be working on for FNwF and thanks for the reminder - the weeks flash by so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done......you will have that top finished before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy hexying! LOve your applique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow your ufo'so are coming along nicely. I have a few when you run out...lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the reminder...see you Friday evening. Hope hexie time was very happy. Wonderful addition to your Baltimore.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely progress on your gorgeous quilt Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good evening my lovely friend,had a big day with mum.
    Love the bag you have your hexies in,very cute and your swags look fantastic,Namaste Michelle xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. hope you had a lovely day and got lots of stitching done!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your applique is beautiful. Wishing you a fun time sewing with friends.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.